Trail users age 18 and older (under age 18 are free) must have a valid Wheel Pass when using bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, or similar wheeled recreational devices, from April 1st through November 1st.
All pedestrians and wheelchair users are exempt from the Pass requirement.
The Wheel Pass is non-transferable and sold to the individual, not sold to the recreational device. (Example: tandem bikes require two passes if two adults are operating.)
Funds raised from the sale of passes are used for the betterment of Cannon Valley Trail. Your cooperation is appreciated.
There are numerous ways to obtain Individual Daily and Season Wheel Passes:
- Purchase your wheel pass on-line here
- Print Wheel Pass Form. Complete and mail with remittance to trail office.
- Purchase from these local merchants,
- Purchase at the Trail office during regular business hours
- Purchase from Trail Attendants – weekends only. Please have cash or check, they are not equipped to accept credit cards at this time.
- Trailside self-pay stations are also available at all major accesses. Check or exact change is required.
Season Passes purchased on-line, with the Wheel Pass Form or at a Trail-side pay station – will be mailed to you. Please allow 7 days for processing.
Print or save your receipt for proof of purchase until your pass arrives.
Daily passes will not be mailed – please use receipt as pass.