A wheel pass is required for persons age 18 and over using a wheeled devise such as a bicycle, inline skates, scooter or skate board on the CVT from April 1 – Nov 1.
Hikers, joggers, walkers and people with wheel chairs are not required to purchase a pass.
Cannon Valley Trail Wheel Pass Fees are:
- $25 for an annual pass
- $5 for a daily pass
The Wheel Pass is non-transferable and sold to the individual, not sold to the recreational device. (Example: tandem bikes require two passes if two adults are operating.)
Where to purchase your Wheel Pass:
- From one of our wheel pass attendants along the Trail ( weekends April – Sept)
- You can buy your wheel pass online (www.cannonvalleytrail.com)
- There are self-pay boxes at entry point kiosks in Cannon Falls, Welch and Red Wing.
- From one of our participating Business Vendors.
- Print this Wheel Pass order form and return to Trail Office with payment.
Season Passes purchased on-line, with the Wheel Pass Form, or at a Trail-side self- pay station – will be mailed to you. Please allow 7 days for processing.
Waived/Reduced Fees are available for persons with disabilities and to people unable to afford a wheel pass. Please contact the Trail Office at 507-263-0508 for details.