THANK YOU FOR BUYING A WHEEL PASS…
WE’RE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
A wheel pass is required for anyone age 18 and older – using wheels on the Cannon Valley Trail (bicycles, inline skates, skate boards). Hikers, joggers, walkers and people with disabilities using wheel chairs are not required to purchase a pass. YES – E-bikes are allowed!
$25 – Annual pass (good for the current calendar year)
$5 – One-day pass
The Wheel Pass is non-transferable and sold to the individual, not sold to the recreational device. (Example: tandem bikes require two passes if two adults are operating.)
We offer multiple options for purchasing your wheel pass:
- PURCHASE DAILY WHEEL PASS ONLINE.
- PURCHASE SEASON WHEEL PASS ONLINE
- From one of our TRAIL ATTENDANTS (weekends April – October) at CF Mile 1, Welch Station Access, Red Wing Mile 18/
- From one of our Local WHEEL PASS VENDORS. (available April to October)
- There are SELF-PAY BOXES at entry point kiosks – CF- Downtown Access, Archie Swenson Fields Access; Welch – Welch Station Access; Red Wing – Cannon Bottom Road, Lower A.P. Anderson Park, and Old West Main .
- Download PRINTABLE ORDER FORM. Complete and mail with payment to Cannon Valley Trail Office.
Season Passes purchased on-line, at a Trail-side self-pay station, or with the down-loadable order form– will be mailed to you. Please allow 7 days for processing. Please use your purchase receipt as a temporary pass.
School/Educational Groups and Large Groups may be eligible for free or reduced daily passes. Click here for more information on Group Rates.
Revenue from the sale of wheel passes is used to support the Cannon Valley Trail. Thank you for YOUR support!