Wheel Passes are required for all riders 18 years or older
from April 1 to Nov 1.
In order to protect the resources of the Cannon Valley Trail, and to ensure its safe use, users are required to follow the Trail ordinances:
- Trail Hours – Sunrise to 10:00 p.m.
- NO PETS allowed, including those in baskets and/or trailers
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES, including snowmobiles – For information on use of electric assist bicycles and scooters – Click Here
- NO HORSES
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- NO CAMPING
- NO HUNTING
- NO WEAPONS (including bows) unless unloaded and cased
- Fires only in designated areas
- Do not disturb any plant, flower, wildlife or other natural or cultural resource.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a partial list, for full file -download Trail- Ordinances below
These ordinances apply to all Trail lands, usually 50 feet each side of the trail center-line. Other regulations may apply.
The CVT Joint Powers Board has developed and approved all ordinances and policies. Employees of the trail are not allowed to make exceptions without approval from the Board.