In order to protect the resources of the Cannon Valley Trail, and to ensure its safe use, users are required to follow the Trail ordinances:
- No pets allowed, including those in baskets and/or trailers
- No motorized vehicles, including snowmobiles
- No horses
- No alcoholic beverages
- Fires only in designated areas
- No Camping
- No hunting
- No weapons (including bows) unless unloaded and cased
- Do not disturb any plant, flower, wildlife or other natural or cultural resource.
- Please note: Not all Trail ordinances are listed here. Please contact the Trail office for a full description of all ordinances.
These ordinances apply to all Trail lands, usually 50 feet each side of the trail centerline. Other regulations may apply.