In order to protect the resources of the Cannon Valley Trail, and to ensure its safe use, users are required to follow the Trail ordinances:
- Trail Hours – Sunrise to 10:00 p.m.
- NO PETS allowed, including those in baskets and/or trailers
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES, including snowmobiles – For information on use of electric assist bicycles and scooters – Click Here
- NO HORSES
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- NO CAMPING
- NO HUNTING
- NO WEAPONS (including bows) unless unloaded and cased
- Fires only in designated areas
- Do not disturb any plant, flower, wildlife or other natural or cultural resource.
- PLEASE NOTE: Not all Trail ordinances are listed here. Please contact the Trail office for a full description of all ordinances.
These ordinances apply to all Trail lands, usually 50 feet each side of the trail center-line. Other regulations may apply.